Managing a Vital Resource
Managing water in your countertop fabrication shop is critically important to ensure high shop efficiency and productivity.
Park Industries® understands that a consistent flow of high-quality water is vital for your fabrication facility. Park provides a variety of water system options available to ensure you have consistent, high quality water flow to your equipment.
The new HydroClear Systems from Park Industries® represent the new generation of water recycling in the stone industry. The system’s unique designs allow slurry to rapidly settle, ensuring clarified water at high-flow rates to your machines.
Features & Benefits:
- Variety of Configurations Available to Manage Small, Medium, and Large Facilities
- 80, 100, and 120 Gallons per Minute Flow Rates
- Galvanized Tower with Graded Plate Chambers for Fast Settling
- 1,000 Gallon Holding Tank for Maximum Production (variety of other tank options available)
- Easy, LCD Control System
- Three Water Clarification Models Available
Call Park Industries at 1-800-328-2309 for more details on the HydroClear System that is best suited for your needs.
Reverse Osmosis (RO) System
Reverse Osmosis works by forcing the incoming water through a semi-permeable membrane to remove dissolved solids and hard ions. The water is then sent directly to the saw/waterjet pump.
Designed specifically for the saw/waterjet industry, this system produces high quality RO water at a rate that supports a 50 hp saw/waterjet pump.
Features & Benefits
- Compact free standing design
- Excellent pre-filtration and high quality components
- Able to support 500 gallons per day
- High performance, high recovery rates and low energy consumption resulting in greater savings and lower maintenance and operation costs.