Power and precision work together in every one of our HYDRASPLIT® stone splitting machines. We’ve engineered and built each machine to maximize your stone yield performance and profits and minimize labor costs and uptime performance.
Our heat-treated and hardened high-carbon steel chisels produce superior splits every time. Our “dry wedge” chisel equalization system provides optimal chisel positioning for higher quality splits and less risk of chisels bending on hard stone. The narrow square chisels provide maximum contact with stone surface for cleaner arris line and minimum stone waste.
Features & Benefits
Quickly and consistently split stone:
- 36" chisel width
- 16" height or 26" height opening (two models)
- 150-tons or 300-tons of cutting force (two models)
- 48" throat width
- Wedge equalization system for consistent split quality
- Underhead cut-from-bottom action accurately splits stones and eliminates conveyor damage
- H-frame style splitter
- Intelli-Split Feature Allows Adjustable Speed and Pressure to Optimize Split Quality
Our 36" chisel width model is also available in convenient electric or diesel powered portable options.
We’ve combined the benefits and strength of a stationary overhead stone splitter with the ability to take it to where you need it most. It features the same easy-to-use control levers that allow the operator to position and split stone quickly. It also includes in and out feed conveyor systems with optional gravity conveyors available.
Efficiently split stone wherever you are. Contact us to discuss which 36" wide chisel line HYDRASPLIT® machine is right for you.