Park Industries® 60” chisel width HYDRASPLIT® stone splitter is designed to handle any demanding stone-splitting needs up to 5 feet wide. Heavy-duty construction, efficient design, and easy-to-access controls make the HYDRASPLIT® stone splitter the ideal choice for splitting larger stone.
The secret to clean and consistent cuts is in Park’s advanced underhead splitting action. Unlike other machines, the HYDRASPLIT® makes the split from the bottom. This focuses all the cutting pressure on the stone, not the conveyor. The result is a crisp cut with clean arris lines—all without needing to raise the upper head.
Features & Benefits
Quickly and consistently split stone 5 feet wide:
- 60” chisel width
- 26” height opening
- 300 tons of cutting force
- 72" throat width
- Wedge equalization system for consistent split quality
- Underhead cut-from-bottom action accurately splits stones and eliminates conveyor damage
- Single-action wedge/split control
- H-frame style splitter
- Intelli-Split Feature Allows Adjustable Speed and Pressure to Optimize Split Quality
We make splitting large stone easy and profitable. Contact us today to learn more about our 60” chisel width HYDRASPLIT®.