Can You Answer the Following Questions About Your Business:
- How Many Slabs did you finish today?
- How Long does it take to finish a slab?
- What Shift is more efficient - 1st or 2nd?
- Are you setting daily goals? Are you these meeting goals?
- If there is a weakness or issue in your shop, is it easy to pinpoint?
Answer these questions about your shop and more with OPS Productivity Reporting.
Effectively Manage Your Business.
OPS Productivity has multiple uses that are beneficial for understanding how your shop is doing including:
- Viewing and understanding your shop's production.
- Setting goals and measuring reports with machine data against them.
- Adding custom costs like labor, overhead, or any cost you would like to add to keeping track of costs.
Capture Real-Time Measurements.
Enables you to view your current production progress and see how close or far away you are for meeting the goals you set up. This allows you to make adjustments or changes midstream. This allows you to get the most out of your day's production. With the OPS Productivity software you can view these measurements from your office, your home, or any combination of places you would like see how your shop's production is doing.
Easy and Customizable Goal Setting.
Establish your goals however you would like. You can do standard weekly goals, or get in depth with daily goals. OPS allows you to mark and account for non production days in your goal setting so when you look at the reports data is extremely accurate. Goals can be set for both square and lineal feet, which can both be set by $/per foot and Ft/per hour.
Advanced Metric Programming and Reporting.
OPS Productivity has the ability to generate reports based upon daily, weekly, monthly, or a customized date range you select. There are three different types of reports it can generate: Detailed, Summary, and by Shift. These reports are accurate statistics from actual machine runtimes. They are not estimates.
OPS Productivty automatically records data from machines as they run. This require no extra work from personnel and eliminates the possibility of user error.