Manage a Vital Resource
Reduce Business Risk
Managing water in your countertop fabrication shop is critically important to ensure high shop efficiency and productivity. Utilize a HydroClear Water Clarification System to reduce costs and go green by recycling water.
MODULE DESIGN TO
GROW WITH YOUR BUSINESS
FOR THE STONE INDUSTRY
FOR YOUR SHOP
HydroClear Water Systems
Park Industries® understands that a consistent flow of high-quality water is vital for your fabrication facility. Park provides a variety of water system options available to ensure you have consistent, high quality water flow to your equipment.
The new HydroClear Systems from Park Industries® represent the new generation of water recycling in the stone industry. The system’s unique designs allow slurry to rapidly settle, ensuring clarified water at high-flow rates to your machines.
HydroClear Features & Benefits
- Variety of Configurations Available to Manage Small, Medium, and Large Facilities
- Up to 120 Gallons per Minute Flow Rates
- Galvanized Tower with Graded Plate Chambers for Fast Settling
- 1000, 1500, 1600, or 2500 Gallon Transfer Tanks available for Maximum Production
- Easy, LCD Control System
- Three Water Clarification Models Available
Reverse Osmosis (RO) System
Reverse Osmosis works by forcing the incoming water through a semi-permeable membrane to remove dissolved solids and hard ions. The water is then sent directly to the saw/waterjet pump.
Designed specifically for the saw/waterjet industry, this system produces high quality RO water at a rate that supports a 50 hp saw/waterjet pump.
RO System Features & Benefits
- Compact free standing design
- Excellent pre-filtration and high quality components
- 2 Models available able to support up to 2000 gallons per day
- High performance, high recovery rates and low energy consumption resulting in greater savings and lower maintenance and operation costs.
Request More Info for more details on the HydroClear System that is best suited for your needs.