A Unique Opportunity to Tour Park Industries®
A visit to our world-class production facilities based in St. Cloud, MN is an experience that is normally reserved exclusively for Park Industries® customers. However, for a limited time, we are offering this opportunity for local enthusiasts who are eager to learn more about Park Industries® and the growth opportunities that exist in manufacturing.
Your experience will begin at our flagship showroom, where you will be able to view some of our stoneworking machines in action. Your next stop will be a tour of Park Industries® state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. And, there will be opportunities for you to visit with a variety of Park associates regarding current and future career opportunities.
- Tour an Industry Leader and see our operations in person.
- Introduce Yourself to the exciting world of manufacturing
- View High Tech Machinery and Processes in our 100,000+ square feet of manufacturing space.
- Network with engineers, welders, machinists, and more to learn about their worlds.
- Watch CNC Machine Demonstrations and see the final result of our manufacturing in action.
- Learn About Career Opportunities and what makes manufacturing an excellent field.
- Manufacturing supports 17.4 Million U.S. Jobs
- MN Manufacturing Contributes $2.08 Trillion to the Economy
- 100% Job Placement and Highest Average Salary of any Industry in America
Why Park Industries?
- Unique Company Culture and Atmosphere
- Associate & Family Focused
- Community Leader
- Awesome Advancement and Career Path Opportunities
- History of Leadership
The event is on Saturday, September 30th, at Park Industries from 10:00am-2:00pm. Partnered with "Dream It. Do It. MN" as part of their statewide Tour of Manufacturing Day.
*Closed-toe shoes are required.
Get an idea of what to expect on your tour of Park Industries.
Reasons to pursue a career in manufacturing
HIGHER INCOME, HIGH DEMAND
SECURE JOB GROWTH
INNOVATING & COLLABORATIVE
CLEAN & SAFE ENVIRONMENTS
ATTENTION STUDENTS: Scholarship Opportunity
Stop at Park Industries® to tour our manufacturing facility and register for a chance to win a scholarship from St. Cloud Technical and Community College or St. Cloud State University!
6301 Saukview Drive, St. Cloud, MN, 56302
Get Directions >
Tour of MFG 2016 Gallery
Touring Park Industries was a great experience. Seeing their big, state-of-the-art equipment in person and learning about how they put together these innovative stone cutting machines, was way more interesting than I imagined. There was so much to learn I would jump on the chance to do it again!
(Past Tour Attendee)