Tour Our State of The Art Facility.
Park Industries is proud to open its doors on a regular basis to schools, organizations, and other groups interested in learning more about cutting edge manufacturing. We may be able to arrange a special tour of our state of the art facility, that builds precision stone and metal fabrication machinery, for your group.
- Please arrange your tour at least 1 month in advance.
- Tours are available Monday – Thursday, 10:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Tours outside of this timeframe may also be available. Submit a request to discuss in more detail.
- Tours normally last approximately 60-90 minutes.
- Groups must have a minimum of 5 people.
- Individuals must be in 3rd + grade or at least 9+ years of age. Children between 9 – 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult with a 6 to 1 adult ratio. (Subject to change based upon group size)
We will try to accommodate your tour, but please note that tours are subject to availability. Dates of requested tours must be at least one month in advance.
Schedule A Tour
Before You Tour
Because you will be touring a manufacturing environment, we ask that you adhere to the below listed guidelines for your safety.
- Close-toed shoes are required for entry into the plant facility. No sandals, flip-flops, or Croc-type shoes permitted.
- Safety glasses are required and will be provided to you upon your arrival.
- Hearing protection is optional and will be provided to you upon your arrival.
To make the most of your experience, please consider developing a list of questions about Park Industries and the work we do before you arrive. It can be a great way to focus the learning and your experience at Park Industries.
Visitors With Disabilities
Ramp access is available for the physically challenged. Tour visitors in wheelchairs must be accompanied by someone who can be of assistance.
No video cameras, tape recorders, camera, or any other kind of electronic recording device is permitted at any time during the tour.
Touring Park’s facility was like art. Seeing all the moving parts working together synergistically to build such amazing machines was almost majestic. You can see where the quality comes from.