Await the Experience | April Digital Stoneworking Expo
Mar 29, 2018
What is the Digital Stoneworking Expo?
The Digital Stoneworking Expo will reignite the fire that fuels your business' future success! Countertop Fabricators from across North America, come together for a day of top level content and discussion, centered around automating processes through Digital Equipment to meet production and labor demands. After each event, attendees feel invigorated with the fresh knowledge they will take home and use to retool their business.
This year, Park Industries® is celebrating their 10th year anniversary in hosting Digital Stoneworking Expos (DSE). The DSE has continued to evolve since its inception, and it has grown to become the Single Most Important Experience in the Stone Industry. Park Industries® is excited to welcome you to learn, hear, and see first-hand what the DSE experience is all about.
When: April 19th
Where: Denver, CO. It will be hosted at the Courtyard by Marriot Denver Cherry Creek and tour of Brekhus Granite & Marble.
How: There is no charge to attend this expo. Register at Digital Stoneworking Expo.
Why Should I Attend?
- Learn from industry experts and thought leaders who will discuss in detail how technology has transformed their processing of countertops.
- Walk through the digital fabrication process and see the whole digital picture in one convenient presentation.
- Network with others and share best practices to improve efficiency, improve safety, and reduce costs.
- Talk metrics and compare your numbers to identify areas to improve in your shop, or receive guidance to start tracking.
- Learn about the latest advancements in technology, trends in stone, and how these improvements can impact your bottom-line.
- Tour fully digital fabrication shop and see the value of digital fabrication first hand.
- Watch high tech machine demonstrations for processing stone, and get the answers to any questions.
There will be four stone fabricators presenting at the event. They will discuss their transition to digital fabrication in detail and share their metrics to help attendees understand the impact technology has had in their processing of countertops. The following list of speakers will share how improvements in technology has helped their bottom line.
- Dave Scott, Slabworks of Montana
- Jeff Brekhus, Brekhus Granite & Marble
- Geoffrey Gran, The Countertop Factory Midwest
- Liz Roth, Keystone Granite Inc.
Local Fabricator Bus Tour on April 18th
IV Granite & Marble Inc.
The Genesis of I.V. Granite & Marble Inc.® begins with sleepless nights, guts, ambition, and the American Dream. Starting out in 1995 with 250 sq. ft. per week, those numbers grew to 600 sq. ft. within five years. Today the company fabricates and install’s 1,850 sq. ft. per week and counting. I.V. Granite & Marble Inc.® maintains a notable hold of Denver’s market-share with no plans of slowing down. From humble beginnings Ivan Muzychenko built a viable business model whilst staying true to his roots and to himself; honesty, integrity and fine craftsmanship above all else. In turn, Ivan established a legacy and it’s no wonder why clients come to I.V. Granite & Marble Inc.® exclusively, to get the quality and personal service the company is known for.
YK Stone Center
YK Stone Center, Inc. is a family owned business since 2000. They were awarded the Best of houzz for design in 2015, 2016 and 2018 and Best of Houzz for client satisfaction in 2017 and 2018. Their slogan, “We cut surfaces, not corners” defines why they have become a highly reputable and recommended stone facility within Denver.
In 1995, the enjoyment of selecting home finishes for both the home builder and the home buyer was envisioned. With the purpose of making this process "The exciting part," Lolly Hauptman created Saddleback Design. From the design table to the fabrication shop, Saddleback Design takes pride in their potential to exceed every customer’s expectations.
Front Range Stone Countertops
Front Range Stone serves custom countertops to the entire state of Colorado with the priority of fitting every customer’s budget. Being part of the Artisan Group and the first stone fabricator in Colorado to be Marble Institute of America accredited proves this business is skilled in the quality and customization of products they provide.
- Labor Shortages Impact Our Industry
- Evaluating Your Shop's Performance: What's Your Number?
- Digital Fabrication: From Start – Finish
- Demonstrations from Laser Products, Slabsmith, and Moraware
April 19th | Denver, CO