Park Industries® Careers Most "Liked" of 2018 | Top 10
Jan 3, 2019
Park Industries® Careers Facebook gives people a chance to peek behind the doors of our facility and experience the daily life of Park associates. Beyond the daily life, this is a place where we share our community partnerships, career opportunities, and celebrate our associates’ accomplishments. The people at Park Industries® are what make this such a special workplace.
We hope you join and follow along as we continue to share “Life at Park”. For now, let’s take a look back on some of the greatest posts from 2018.
THE TOP 10
10. You know it is a special place to work when our valued associates work here for many years. Stephanie has been leading our marketing team for 14+ years. Park’s family culture begins with the ParkWay and is carried out through each of our associates.
9. Our associates take pride in the roles they play to make Park industries® succeed.
8. Park Industries® offers a variety of exciting career opportunities, including this Installation/ Field Service Manager position that garnered a lot of interest.
7. As she is nationally recognized, Joan Schatz shares her thoughts on manufacturing, “At its heart, manufacturing is a creative process.” Park Industries® encourages youth to pursue manufacturing careers and thrive in the creative process.
6. Craig received our Bronze Crankshaft Award for Living the ParkWay. One of his many accomplishments include taking our social media presence from ground zero (no presence) to soaring above 9,000 Facebook followers. Way to go Craig!
5. Dwight made a positive impact on the stone industry and on the people of Park. His Park family cherishes the 46 years Dwight’s sunny personality filled the building.
4. Everyone has their own passions and will take their own path. Park provides career advancement and flexibility to allow associates to work towards their goals and progress.
3. Park is passionate and dedicated to opening doors in the STEM field. We were proud to have Kelly represent Park Industries® and the industry in the state of MN at the white house.
2. We had a tie for #2.
b. Park industries® was a sea of purple and yellow leading up to the Big Vikings game in February. Park associates were decked out to show their support for the MN Vikings.
1. We are so proud of Joan Schatz receiving the prestigious STEP Ahead Award in recognition of her leadership of women in the manufacturing industry.
Want More? Honorable Mentions
H1. Nate took a leap into the manufacturing world, and he hasn’t looked back since. We sure are happy he decided to apply 17+ years ago.
H2. We like to reward good grades. Park offers monetary awards to associates’ young students that are succeeding academically.
H3. We partner with community leaders to keep the lines of communication open on Park’s career opportunities and the required education for various positions.
H5. Park Industries® is well-represented at tradeshows. This group photo was taken at TISE 2018.
P1. Our associates stay for the long-haul, just like our machinery. Two of our HYDRASPLIT machines team up to complete the job.
P2. Our painters have a large canvas to cover. Our painting team makes our machinery shine and stand proud in our customers’ fabrication shops.
P3. Park Industries® would not miss the MN State VEX Championship as a strong supporter of VEX Robotics. Park encourages students to immerse themselves in STEM learning.
P4. Park Industries® brought real world challenges to St. Cloud State University students. Park associates helped mentor and judge the students’ final proposals.