North America's Most Popular Stone Saw
Increasing your output speed is easy when you use America’s most popular stone saw - the dependable YUKON® II Bridge Saw from Park Industries®. Trust your sawing needs to the YUKON® II as over 1,000 fabricators have done in North America.
CUT UP TO 9-1/4"
Simple to Operate
The intuitive controls are simple to operate allowing this workhorse sawing machine to complete your shop. The YUKON® II gives you the power to create quality cuts without complicated controls.
The YUKON® II consistently creates finished dimensional stone in less time with exceptional accuracy. The 28” blade (maximum capacity) will cut slabs of granite, marble, limestone, sandstone, or bluestone up to 9 1/4” inches thick.
A single cut go-to feature quickly advances to the next cut location with extreme accuracy, taking length and thickness into account. Powered bridge miter capabilities create accurate and clean miter cuts up to 47 degrees.
Tools to Manage Stone
Managing material is easy on the YUKON® II. The YUKON® II tilt table has pre-determined stop locations. It also allows stop and lock at any angle with pneumatic positioning and brakes, giving your operator complete control of the stone. An optional Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) allows flexibility to change blade RPM to meet your preferences.
Features & Benefits
Value, Performance, Easy Operation:
- Capacity for 16” – 28” diamond blades
- Maximum sawing depth of 9 1/4"
- Cut speed up to 15 feet per minute
- Powered 0-47 degree bridge miter
- Variable Frequency Drive (optional) for changing blade RPM
- Base Arbor speed 1150 (RPM)
- Diagnostic screens make the YUKON® II even more user-friendly
- Heavy duty, rotating table for easy stone positioning