Revolutionary Quarry Drill
The RAPTOR is a highly productive quarry drill system that is easily adaptable to meet a variety of needs within your quarry. The RAPTOR's quick coupler system allows more versatility and value to your quarry operations by allowing you the flexibility to change the front loader mount. The RAPTOR Quarry Drill is designed to reduce drilling costs and maximize productivity.
DIGITAL CAMERA POSITIONING
QUICK COUPLER SYSTEM
LEADER IN INNOVATION
The RAPTOR Quarry Drill is designed to reduce your drilling costs, maximize your productivity, and provide a number of unique features pertaining to noise, dust control, and fall restraint. The overall design of the RAPTOR is simple and rugged with the quarry environment in mind. The drill was built under the guidance of a 30 year quarry drill expert having a focus on efficiency and safety at top of mind.
Park Industries® has partnered with JCB, and their world-class telehandler system, to deliver a high performance quarry drill that is designed to reduce your overall drilling costs with maximum productivity in mind. The RAPTOR Quarry Drill is made, supported, and serviced by Park Industries®. As a strong partner, JCB supports the RAPTOR’s power unit. JCB offers 350 dealers and three large parts warehouses located throughout North America.
- 1 1/4" to 1 3/4" Diameter Hole Utilizing 7/8” X 4 1/4” Hex Drill Steel | 118” Vertical Travel | 110” Horizontal Travel
- The adjustable, tilting head allows the drill to be rotated and positioned to match any surface that is up to 25 degrees out of level.
- Drill hole spacing is programmable to your stone type with three, quick-pick options on the remote (i.e. 4”, 6”, 12”).
- Flexibility to change the drill spacing and depth “on the go”.
The RAPTOR allows you to drill at different spacing configurations as well as depths based upon the stone being drilled, all of which can be adjusted and changed during the drilling cycle.
Exceptional Versatility and Flexibility
The RAPTOR’s quick coupler system creates versatility for your quarry operations by giving you the flexibility to change the front end attachment. Forks, buckets, and other attachments are available to assist in a variety of operations within your quarry.
The RAPTOR Quarry Drill was designed for simple operation with remote control functions and digital camera positioning from the climate controlled comfort of the JCB cab, out of the inclement weather and protected from noise.
Wireless remote drill controls, provide flexibility to run the RAPTOR Quarry Drill from inside or outside of the cab. Drill in either manual or automatic modes within 100 feet of the RAPTOR machine. Remote operation is very easy to understand, minimizing the amount of initial training required.
- Automatically detecting if a bit or rod is broken. The drill will stop and automatically retract to the home position.
- Automatically detecting the loss of air pressure. The hammer will stop drilling and will retract to the home position.
- Automatically monitors pressure and anticipates a blow-out of the stone. If a blow-out is sensed to occur, the drill will stop drilling.
Partnered with JCB, a World-Wide Leader
JCB is a world-wide leader in manufacturing of Telehandlers. They are a Family-Owned Company with over 350 Dealers Located Throughout North America and Canada to Help with Support and Service
JCB LiveLink is an advanced telematics system that enables JCB owners and their dealers to monitor and manage their machines remotely. LiveLink is designed to help improve productivity, maximize uptime and make it easy to manage the health of your JCB Telehandler system by providing you essential operational data.
LiveLink Metrics provides you the information and data to help you manage your telehandler including:
- Accurate Hours Monitoring and Alerting – By monitoring machine hours accurately, the system ensures maintenance is kept up-to-date. Alerts keep you aware of the machines needing routine maintenance in a simple, easy-to-use format.
- Maintenance History Records – Allows you to demonstrate the service history of your machine.
- Critical Machine Alerts – When your machine requires non-routine attention, you will be alerted either through the website or via text or e-mail.
Features & Benefits
- Versatile Quick Detachable Coupler System
- Automated Drill Functions
- Simple Control Design
- Remote Control Capability
- Manage all Drilling Operations within the Cab with Camera Alignment System
- Self-Contained Dust Collection System
Request More Info to learn how the RAPTOR Quarry Drill can reduce your drilling costs while increasing your operations efficiencies.