SECONDS MATTER! Keep your machines running, anytime, anywhere with the latest innovation in business intelligence software. Park IQ™ software delivers machine performance and status, alerts, planned vs. actual production and more, direct to you, 24/7.
TRACK, MANAGE, OPTIMIZE.
Introducing Park IQ™
Keep your machines running, anytime, anywhere with the latest innovation in software, Park IQ™ Business Intelligence Software.
Park IQ™ is the tool to:
- Retrieve, analyze, transform, and report your shop’s performance real-time
- Connect your machine’s production data into a single reporting platform
- Make data-driven decisions regarding your operations with detailed shop metrics
- Identify bottlenecks and efficiency opportunities that will improve your bottom-line profitability
- Understand your shop’s performance 24/7, anytime, anywhere
Sound business decisions are made with data. Metrics highlight important data points fueling your business’s success and profitability.
The Park IQ™ metrics platform will provide you answers to the following:
- Am I on track with production today?
- What do I need to do to ensure production expectations are met?
- How do I plan for peak production?
- Do I have what I need to keep the shop running?
- How do I stay informed?
- What is my shop’s production trends over time?
- How do I improve?
“The ability to capitalize on data insights and analytics can make or break a company.” – Forbes
Move your business to the next level with data driven decisions, utilizing Park IQ™ Business Intelligence software.
Schedule a Demo!
Request info or schedule a demonstration to learn more about Park IQ™.
PACKED WITH Powerful FEATURES
Make Decisions with Data.
Efficiency & Productivity
- Real-time Metrics Dashboard
- Machine Status (In Cycle, Idle, Pause, Off, Alarm)
- Planned vs. Actual Production (Customized Date Range)
- Trend Reports
- Tool Wear Tracking
- Maintenance Management
- Maintenance Scheduling
- User Profiles and Notifications
- SaaS Software for 24/7 Access
- Alarms Notifications
- Many, many more…
Park IQ™ Case Study
Lyle Pederson, a manufacturing manager at Park Industries, was facing some challenges similar to countertop shop managers and owners…Listen to Lyle’s story – one which would’ve been made extremely easier, had a software like Park IQ been available to him.
Built With Fabricator Feedback
You asked and we listened. Park Industries® developed the Park IQ™ software platform for fabricators with feedback and input from fabricators. From the original concept, voice-of customer surveys, and test beta sites, this software platform was created with input and guidance.