The next generation of TITAN® brings tons of improvements and upgrades for the leading CNC router series. See “What’s New?” on the TITAN® 3000 series.
Redesigned For Speed
- Faster tool changes.
- Improved spindle torque for faster speeds.
- Increased water flow, ideal for high-speed tooling.
HMI Station & Interface Improvements
- The HMI station is now connected directly to the machine and protected against the wet, harsh environment of the shop floor.
- The interface has been completely redesigned, now easier to navigate and more intuitive
- Ability to assign different levels of control to each operator.
Operator Improvements & Automation
- Automatic tool pocket calibration resets tool pockets quickly.
- Improved ITM setup functionality, including:
- Faster tool setup process.
- Tool Library includes a semi-auto upload feature.
- Ability to import/export from offline tool measuring devices.
- Improved block assist function, allowing fabricators to adjust tool paths within a block.
- Blick® manifold optional upgrade. The manifold can be mounted in various positions for easy access.
- Vacuum pressure alarm. If the pressure is too low, the machine shuts off to protect the pods and material from damage.
- End of cycle/job progress light indicator.
- New laser for pod/material placement with calibration feedback. This notifies the operator of the successful calibration.
- Spindle usage tracking – meter hours.
- Redesigned for better water flow and less maintenance.
- Auto lubrication system for all bearings…saves around an hour of maintenance previously needed for manually lubricating bearings.
- Easier serviceability and quick disconnect with the ITM system.
- The spindle gripper set can now be snapped back into place.
- The set screw has been removed and re-designed for quicker maintenance with fewer failures.
- Bellow covers now use aluminum plates and has fewer screws. Screws are more accessible, secure, and easier to remove.
- Rails are better protected with the new bellow covers, making it nearly impossible for water or mud to get on the rails of the machine.
- New shroud with side handles that can be removed by a single employee (two-person assistance with TITAN® 2000 models).
- Shroud allows for water union visibility and easier access to the spindle.
- Added spindle protection to control dust and mud, extending the life of the spindle.
- Spindle sensor detects a belt break, shutting the machine off, preventing further damage to the spindle or tooling.
- The optional water containment system reduces water spray.
Safety Features Added
- Laser Photo Eyes added – front and back safety beam.
- Increased convenience (compared to cable) for loading/unloading. Safety cable system around the entire machine.