Park Industries® invites countertop fabricators from across North America to join them in Cincinnati, Ohio as their Digital Stoneworking Expo™ returns to live events on Thursday, June 22. This “DSE” follows a successful, fabricator packed event in Anaheim, California this past March.
Attendees get to tour two fully digital shops, watch CNC machine demos, hear from guest fabricators speakers and learn about growing their business on a variety of topics.
Key topics to include:
- Fabrication for all levels of digital experience – From start to finish
- Creating a new future – Utilizing past experiences & applying technology
- Take the next step – With a shop designed to match your needs
- Business planning – Find your specific next steps
- Three guest fabricators – share their growth stories
The local shop tours include The Cabinet & Granite Depot, as well as Luxor Stone Group, both of which are fully automated and feature a variety of CNC technology including:
“We have been hosting Digital Stoneworking Expos around the country for over 15 years,” adds Meagan Hegland, Park Industries® Nation Sales Director, “and we are eager to host this educational, networking event with two exciting shops in the Ohio fabricator community.”
There is no charge to attend this expo, but space is limited and is expected to fill up fast. Learn more about the June Digital Stoneworking Expo here.