Taking the guess work out of what “Going Digital” means for your business.
Transforming your shop into the digital age is no longer a business choice – it’s a must – in order to be competitive and meet the ever changing demands and trends.
Attend the Digital Stoneworking Expo™ to learn how to reduce your costs, increase your productivity, and more importantly…make more money with less reliance on employees.
* Free Educational Event for Countertop Fabricators *
November 4th, 2021
Fuel Your Business’s Growth & PRofitability
Let Park Industries® Help you Make the Change!
The Digital Stoneworking Expo™ is going virtual! While the setting may have changed, the philosophy of this ‘education first’ event remains strong. Get the digital stone fabrication knowledge you need, in a sales-pressure free environment.
Park Industries® has helped thousands of stone fabricators across North America become more efficient and transform their business with these events for the last decade and beyond. Still producing stone manually? The time to change is now!
The Virtual Digital Stoneworking Expo™ will focus on these key topics:
- Review the business drivers in why going digital makes so much sense: Understanding the WHY and the HOW.
- Understanding the digital fabrication process from start to finish:
Templating – Programming – Sawing Station – Edging Station
- Discuss the various digital solutions and features to narrow your scope.
- Listen to fabricators as they share their success stories on their digital transformation journey and what it has meant to their business.
- Live Q&A with Park Industries® and guest fabricators.
- Exclusive access to full machine demonstrations and more.
GET ANSWERS at THE DSE
- How much volume do I need to have in order to be able to afford digital technology?
- Where & how do I begin?
- What production results can I expect once digital?
- Why is digital fabrication important?
- What would my staffing needs be if I moved to digital fabrication?
- Is programming CNC machinery complicated?
The Digital Stone Expo™ I went to was… I’ve got to say the best event I’ve been to in the industry. Period. It felt like Park Industries® was only there to help your business change for the better, not to sell you a machine.
Old World Tile & Granite
One of the best networking and idea sharing events in the industry.
All fabricators should attend a DSE. It’s a great event to receive education and new ideas.
I have been to many DSEs and this was the best so far. Park continues to tweak and refine each DSE and continually they get better. I was just looking back at the last 48 hours and it was incredible how much info you guys got in. Every fabricator I spoke to said they really found it informative.
I really did not want to take the time off to go to this but, I’m so thankful I did attend. EVERYTHING on both days was of value to me and my company and I walked away truly convinced your number one priority is for my company to be successful. I have a list of things I need to change and starting today I’m going to work on tackling them 1 at a time.
I didn’t realize, how much I needed to come, until I did. That’s how beneficial, this has been.
I attended two Digital Stoneworking Expos last year, and I plan to attend more this year. While there are similarities between each DSE, the information is kept fresh and I find myself bringing home new learnings each time.
If a fabricator is looking to improve their business, this is the event I’d recommend. The DSE helped us understand the digital fabrication process and confirmed what we already suspected – there is a better way of doing business. We were able to walk away from the DSE with knowledge to propel our business in the right direction.
The Digital Expo was a great event! It was what we needed to help us get a concrete plan in motion for getting our shop more efficient!
Brandon & Stephanie
Subscribe Here for the latest news from Park Industries®