The new TITAN® 4000 CNC Router Series forges forward with tons of new features, improvements, and upgrades for the leading CNC router. See “What’s New?” on the 4000 series. Only a TITAN® shapes greatness.
- Faster tool changes.
- Increased rapid speeds & reduced dwell times for maximum efficiency.
- Larger leathering brush capabilities (also now available on TITAN 3000 series).
- New 5hp vacuum pump option.
- Increased range of variable speeds: 100-8000 RPMs.
HMI Station & Interface
- HMI station features a larger, more intuitive touchscreen.
- HMI interface is now also available in Spanish and extremely easy to switch between languages.
- Self-diagnostics helps the machine communicate with you like never before.
- Improved maintenance notifications and scheduling.
Operation, Access & Automation
- New Quick-Scan Tool Technology allowing operators to quickly and easily ensure that the tool library matches the tool location in the tool rack.
- Front-mounted vacuum manifolds for easy access.
- Two positioning systems (overhead laser & pin-stop).
- Improved end of cycle/job progress light indicator with new audible notification that alerts when job is complete.
- New quick change water union – replace your water union in just 3 minutes.
- Upgraded auto greasing system for all bearings delivers precise lubrication based on distance and need.
- Upgraded Y-strainer designs eliminate the need to disassemble to clear obstructions: Manual Y-Strainer Blow Off (standard) or new Automatic Y-Strainer (optional).
- Re-designed operator wall for improved ergonomics and ease.
Design & Footprint
- Machine refined with more compact design – reduced up to 25% of total footprint.
- New away and back walls available.
Legendary TITAN Features You’ve Come to Rely On
- Largest work area in the industry, up to 16′ x 8′ (TITAN 4800).
- ArmorDeck™ work table for 30% better suction and zero maintenance.
- 21hp Quantum™ belt drive spindle protected with ArmorShield™ coating and 5 year warranty.
- Optimized for high-speed tooling with variable high-flow water control and heavy-duty machine construction.
- Helical gear rack for precise movements and reliable part accuracy.
- Up to 68 toolholders (TITAN 4800).
- Park Industries® world-class customer care with 24/7 tech support, next day parts, and life-time training.