Park’s Facebook presence is among the most active in the stone and metal fabrication industries with over 12,000 followers. More importantly, it channels discussion between fabricators, as well as providing an quick, easy platform to connect with Park Industries®. Park’s Instagram page has also been very active, growing fast in popularity with over 3,300 followers.
If you’re not following us, what are you waiting for! Join us as we look to continue that trend in 2020, but first, let’s look back on some of the best posts of last year! (Bonus: Best of 2018)
Top 10 Countdown:
10. Porcelain Pro’s at Aust Tile & Granite, with this beautifully crafted shower using their trusty YUKON® II.
9. Cut the bull…that’s exactly what Favrstone Products’ long-lasting SIERRA® did on this eerie, yet awesome bookmatched fireplace.
8. It’s Lit!! (How original Park)…Sink choice on point as it allows for maximum backlit onyx to be used. Simply fantastic work by YK Stone Center, who used their FUSION®.
7. There’s a lot to like about this powerful 5-Axis CNC Saw that’s taking the stone industry by storm.
6. Just look at it…it’s beautiful…*tear rolls down cheek* This quartzite island was expertly done by Northwest Granite & Flooring with their SIERRA®.
5. The SABERjet™ XP Taj Ma-Hauled some a** on this quartzite job, cutting up to 160 IPM. And check out those miters!
4. If you close your eyes and picture your dream stone shop, it will probably look something like what you’d see at Texas Custom Granite Co.
3. Miterjet makes fully mitered sinks a breeze…just ask the SABERjet™.
2. Waterfalls, Amazonite, Hawaii…A true tropic beauty by Gaul Stone and their SABER™!
1. 10 Slabs…Bookmatched…Marble…Primo Marble & Granite made primetime with this show stopping fireplace with the help of their FUSION.
Thank you for sharing 2019 with us, we look forward to rocking the next decade and beyond with you, starting in 2020. Keep sending us your best fabrication work and machine videos! Keep going for more awesome moments for last year!
WANT MORE? HONORABLE MENTIONS
H1. Outstanding miter/vein work on be We R Counters with their SABER™!
H2. The OPTIMUS™ getting it done fast…cutting at 280 IPM.
H3. Proud owners of the very first SABERjet™ XP installed in the field!
H4. The first VOYAGER™ XP installed in the field is looking official and at home!!
H5. Plasma Precision in the form of a “Built-Like-A-Tank” KANO™ HD for MDI Truck.
H6. YK Stone Center transforms their shop, with addition of the OPTIMUS™.