Introducing the INNOVATIVE FUSION CNC Saw/Waterjet S Series
You asked and we listened! Material handling continues to be a struggle with many fabricators. The NEW FUSION® S series of CNC Saw/Waterjets, or Sawjets, has a tilt table option which will reduce your material handling constraints, decrease slab breakage, and make the tank much easier to clean than other traditional cnc saw/waterjets.
Bring these kinds of savings to life with the FUSION® CNC Saw/Precision Waterjet.
Cut Stone Slabs and Production Time with the Same Machine.
The FUSION® maximizes cutting time by using a CNC saw for straight cuts, then switches to a precision waterjet for tight angles. This powerful sawing station saws 3 times faster than conventional bridge saws, reducing your costs and increasing your capacity and productivity. Plus, Park's iTECH interface technology simplifies operations, eliminating the need to remember codes for programming.
Process a Single Slab in Just 20 Minutes.
Imagine the increased output when it just takes 20 minutes to process a slab. At the push of a button, the FUSION® does the work of 3 machines in the same amount of time.
Improve Efficiency and Quality From Every Angle.
It’s not just quick. It’s incredibly accurate. The automatic 0 to 47-degrees mitering capabilities give you the power to produce mitered apron edges in a matter of minutes. Each FUSION® CNC saw has CNC Servo mitering capabilities.
Is it important that you understand your actual production results versus goal? Park Industries OPS Productivity reporting allows you to analyze your production REAL-TIME, on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. Park provides you the tools to effectively manage your business! Learn more here.
The Impact the FUSION can Have on Your Operations.
- Reduce material handling issues
- Reduce slab breaking with tilt table option
- Reduce your material costs by up to 15%
- Reduce your sawing station labor by up to 50%
- Increase your sawing capacity by up to 200%
- Increase your CNC production by up to 25% over conventional bridge saw production
Features & Benefits
The Saw/Waterjet of Choice:
- Tilt table option reduces material handling constraints
- iTEC Interface technology simplifies operations – touch screen operations
- HyPrecision Waterjet system – the industry EXPERT
- Unique “Quad Guard” System Protects drive components
- OPS Productivity Reporting
- Machine Performance Sensors (stone height and garnet flow) prevent costly operator mistakes
- Low Tank Height for Easy Table Access
- Owner Protection Services™ automatically notifies you of routine machine maintenance.
- Single tank and dual tank models available
Reduce material waste and labor costs while improving productivity with a FUSION® CNC Saw/Waterjet from Park Industries®. Call 800.328.2309 to learn more.