With over 15,000 followers, Park’s Facebook is among the most active in the stone and metal industries. It brings discussion between fabricators, and provides a simple venue to connect with Park Industries®.
If you’re not following us, what are you waiting for?! Like our page, by hitting the button below. We sure do hope you join us in 2021, but first let’s look at the most “liked” posts of 2020! (Bonus: Best of 2019)
Top 10 Countdown:
10. Watch this Fabricator Spotlight to find out what “Chivino” of Chivino Surfaces means!
9. It’s in the details…Granite Details pulls of this beautiful Patogonia fireplace with ease thanks to their VOYAGER™ XP!
8. The Mighty, Mighty TITAN®…The next generation of the industry-leading CNC router is here.
Meet the new TITAN 3000 CNC Router Series 🇺🇸 parkindustries.com/titanPosted by Park Industries on Thursday, April 2, 2020
7. *Warning: Jealousy Ahead…The Cabinet and Granite Depot takes their shop to the next level with a SABERjet™ XP, two TITAN® 3700s and a FASTBACK® II…all installed at once.
⚠️ Warning, this post may cause shop envy. ⚠️ Brand new facility FILLED with new machinery at The Cabinet and Granite Depot. 🇺🇸 #freshinstallfridayPosted by Park Industries on Friday, November 13, 2020
5. Nature’s finest indeed…YK Stone Center creates beautiful stonework with plenty of Park machinery to make it happen!
Some of nature’s finest 👀 Tourmaline Granite Island w/ a waterfall edge, expertly done by YK Stone Center Inc & their Park machinery. #StoneWorkWednesdayPosted by Park Industries on Wednesday, September 23, 2020
4. It’s lit!!! (So original Park)…A lot to like on this double waterfall island by Crescent City Countertops with their Park sawjet!
Backlit. Double Waterfall. Blue Agate Onyx. 👀 Crescent City Countertops x FUSION. #StoneWorkWedesdayPosted by Park Industries on Wednesday, September 9, 2020
3. Quite the Hornet’s (programming) Nest…Amazing waterjet work by Old World Tile & Granite & their Park sawjet!
2. Lucky number seven…Mesa Fully Formed’s shop on full display. They have seven, I repeat, seven TITANs!
Plenty to see at Mesa Fully Formed…capacity of approx. 70 slabs/day in their all Park shop. 🇺🇸Posted by Park Industries on Wednesday, March 11, 2020
1. Stone’s sawjet beast…The SABERjet™ XP.
Thank you for sharing a crazy 2020 with us! We look forward to rocking the 2021 and beyond with you. Keep sending us your best fabrication work and machine videos, and we’ll keep going for more awesome moments for last year!
WANT MORE? HONORABLE MENTIONS
Congratulations to the ENTIRE Park Team! 🇺🇸 We are proud to build American machinery for our customers and proud to receive the ‘Manufacturer of the Year’ award from Manufacturers Alliance!!Posted by Park Industries on Thursday, October 1, 2020
H2. A new side-kick for your saw…Fabricators are loving the compact, simple, and accurate SIDE-SHOT™ Slab Station.
New SIDE-SHOT Pathfinder for simple & accurate digital slab layouts, right at your saw. 📸 Available on existing or new digital saws. 🇺🇸Posted by Park Industries on Thursday, April 2, 2020
H3. Look good, cut good…Yes, the VOYAGER™ XP works as good as it looks right here.
Curved blade cutting, TightCut nesting, mitering, milling & more on the VOYAGER XP. 💪 #ItsTimeForANewVoyagePosted by Park Industries on Monday, January 13, 2020
H4. America cutting America *Places right hand over heart*…Paul White Company serves this USA cut out well with their American Made sawjet!
Waterjet job on point w/ the FUSION 🇺🇸 Paul White Company x #StoneWorkWednesdayPosted by Park Industries on Wednesday, October 14, 2020
H5. Plasma Precision in the form of a “Built-Like-A-Tank” KANO™ HD.